KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Custom Script not running

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcovey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have written a custom script to report disk utilization on a per directory basis, after a UNC test shows more than 85% of disk space is being used. The problem is that the script isn't running when HostMonitor is "started as service". However, if I log on through TS, launch the application on the desktop and trigger an alert, the script runs fine. Any idea what I need to do to make the service version of HostMonitor run the script?

Thanks,
Tony
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you try to start your script using "External" test method? Did you assign user account that has enough permissions on Service page in the Options dialog? What version of HM do you use?

Regards
Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: