KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Event log alert condition

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guido39

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to do an event log alert condition based on the computer source in the event. What I'm doing is having PC Anywhere on multiple servers log events (such as a logon and logoff) on a central server and then checking that one server and logging/sending e-mails based on the computer that sent the event. For the logging in event, I can do a search on the server name in the description but for the logoff, it does not record the server name in description.

So, is it possible to do an alert condition on fields besides the description?
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your point. I have added this task into "to do" list with medium priority.

Regards
Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: