Test export doesn't keep % character

General chat about HostMonitor (all messages posted before March 07, 2003 available here).
mpriess

Post by mpriess »

I've setup several hundred UNC AvailabilityFree space tests to monitor drive space on servers. I needed to export some tests at one point and noticed that the '%' character does not show up on the "MinFreeSpace= " line at the end of the test. If I've setup a test that monitors via % free. However, MinFreeSpace defaults to 1 then changes the parameter to GB instead of % after the import. So, the tests were all set to alert if freespace is below 1GB instead of if freespace is below 5%. If I manually add in the % sign after the number it imports fine and works correctly. It is easy enough to work around using search and replace. Just wanted to let you know in case it is supposed to work differently.
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Fixed. Patch available at http://www.ks-soft.net/download/hm342.zip Thank you

Regards
Alex
mpriess

Post by mpriess »

Hi Alex,

The patch works for the % export. Thx!

However, when I attempt to select a path using the default windows drop down path selector I receive the error "Can't access this folder. Path is too long"

However, if I just navigate to the place I want by double-clicking the directories it works ok and does not display an error. So, it is not a real urgent issue. Thx for your time.
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Sorry, I do not understand how I can reproduce that problem with directory selection. Does HM display error when you select some directory using UNC drop down list? How long is your path?

Regards
Alex