KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

HML Manager Question/Problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I open HML manager 3.02, I get a split screen with one hml file on the left and one of the right. The tests are in the panes below. In order to view the details easily, I have to edit the test. In the screen shots in the help file, there is an info panel with all the test details. How do I get this info panel to show up when I click on a test? I need to do a lot of test creations and modifications and was hoping the HML manager would help.

Also, if I run Host monitor as a service, the start HML manager is not an option. I have to stop the service and open it using the shortcut.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its old screen shot
That panel was removed because:
1) now Test Properties dialog allows you to change any properties of the test
2) now Test Properties dialog allows you walk thru tests (use red arrows at the bottom)

>Also, if I run Host monitor as a service, the start HML manager is not an option.

Correct. Because its more correctly start HML Manager as regular application under current user account.

>I have to stop the service and open it using the shortcut.

You should stop service only if you want to edit current HML file. And I don't see anything wrong with this.

Regards
Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: