KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Send Email

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I have setup email for a changing status and configured the mail settings. When the status change a box notification is open in first, after a new box for the sending email,but the system display this error :

[03/02/07 15:55:40] > AUTH LOGIN
[03/02/07 15:55:40] < 501 AUTH command unavailable
[03/02/07 15:55:40] Open Error #501 (501 AUTH command unavailable)

Could you help me
Thanks by advance.
Regards.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same thing few minutes ago!
It's not difficult! You want to make a login with authentication method on your email server.
I suppose you have a standard server, with standard login method. So, choose "none" for authentication, and don't forget to use a correct email name into the "From" field of the "action parameters" (action properties window)
Regards
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: