KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Need License Keys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsbomar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Need License Keys Reply with quote

I ordered 2 RCC licenses yesterday to add to my HostMonitor Enterprise and I have 2 questions.

1. Anyway someone could expedite the delivery of the keys?
2. How do these keys get installed. I don't see where in Hostmonitor I can add multiple keys and on the machines that I'm running the RCC there is no License Key that I have found.

Thanks
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. Anyway someone could expedite the delivery of the keys?

Officially we send registration codes within 2 business days after payment confirmation. Normally (always) we send them the same day.
If you did not receive registration codes, please check your spam filter settings and add sales at ks-soft.net and support at ks-soft.net into "white list"

Quote:
How do these keys get installed. I don't see where in Hostmonitor I can add multiple keys and on the machines that I'm running the RCC there is no License Key that I have found.

There are no such thing as multiply keys for HostMonitor. We send you new codes, you replace old code with new one using menu Help->License->Register now

Regards
Alex
rsbomar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The email did get here and was stopped by my 2nd layer of spam filtering. First time I've had one of your messages stopped. And I do see that it is for Enterprise with 3 RCC.

Thanks for the help.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. If you have any sales related questions, please send request to sales at ks-soft.net

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: