KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

New Schedule Bug? Maybe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I'm using the latest version of Hmonitor 3.26. It's working well until today when I tried to add new schedule. I clicked on new and typed new name like every 9:00am. Then I clicked on New again AND by mistake I typed exactly same name every 9:00am. Now the prog will not let me cancel it.It just say List Index Out Of Bound (number) where the number is the number of schedules you have. I can;t exit this menu, I can't delete those entries. I'm stuck. Please help.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot reproduce the problem. Could you please send your schedule.lst file to our address line1@ks-soft.net? Some screen shots can be helpfull (we prefer jpg or gif format). Thank you

Regards
Alex
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the screen shot but you forgot about schedules.lst file.
Anyway I saw screen shot and can say you use HostMonitor 3.xx but its not 3.26. Schedules dialog v 3.26 has one more button. I remember HM had this problem but it was fixed several months ago. So, you need to upgrade to HM 3.26 (and I think better remove corrupted schedule.lst file before upgrade).

Regards
Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: