New Status Normal & Warning - Thank You

General chat about HostMonitor
JuergenF

New Status Normal & Warning - Thank You

Post by JuergenF »

Dear Alex & Max,

I simply want to say "Thank you".

It's a great improvement to acceptance of "Red" HostMonitor Error Messages. Now the people know that "Red" means "Red" - you have to work on that problem immediately.

Best regards

Juergen
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

You are welcome :)

BTW We are testing HostMonitor 6.53 with optimized code for ODBC logging. If you have a lot of tests and you are using full ODBC logging, you should feel the difference.
Do you want to try?

Regards
Alex
JuergenF

Post by JuergenF »

KS-Soft wrote:You are welcome :)

BTW We are testing HostMonitor 6.53 with optimized code for ODBC logging. If you have a lot of tests and you are using full ODBC logging, you should feel the difference.
Do you want to try?

Regards
Alex
I don't use any ODBC tests or ODBC loging :oops:. I - or better - HostMonitor :wink: writes to TXT file, changing file every day, and overwrite files every week.
You remember the "Special file procesing" option

Code: Select all

If common log was created 7 days ago then execute command 'cmd  /c  del  "%log%"' ? 
I love it. No more "disk-full" errors

[JokeMode On]
As far as ODBC logging doesn't give any benefit to me, stop working on that and implement some of my other wishes :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
[JokeMode Off]

Best reagrds and have a nice day

Juergen
Dubolomov

Post by Dubolomov »

JuergenF wrote:I don't use any ODBC tests or ODBC loging :oops:. I - or better - HostMonitor :wink: writes to TXT file, changing file every day, and overwrite files every week.
You remember the "Special file procesing" option

Code: Select all

If common log was created 7 days ago then execute command 'cmd  /c  del  "%log%"' ? 
I love it. No more "disk-full" errors
Juergen
Hi.
I have next properties. In "Log settings" path to log-file is C:\Logs\%yyy%_%mm%_%dd%--log.txt. In "Log processing": if common log was created 1 day ago execute command "cmd /c move /y "%log%" "c:\Logs.old", if private log was created 1 day ago execute command "cmd /c move /y "%log%" "c:\Logs.old". And i have execute WinRAR on schedule (every day after 0:00 am) for archieving "C:\Logs.old\*.*" with delition "C:\Logs.old\*.*". So all my log-files (common, backup and privates) are more then 400Mb for every day. Everyday archieve log file is about 20Mb.