Need License Keys

All questions related to installations, configurations and maintenance of Advanced Host Monitor (including additional tools such as RMA for Windows, RMA Manager, Web Servie, RCC).
rsbomar

Need License Keys

Post by rsbomar »

I ordered 2 RCC licenses yesterday to add to my HostMonitor Enterprise and I have 2 questions.

1. Anyway someone could expedite the delivery of the keys?
2. How do these keys get installed. I don't see where in Hostmonitor I can add multiple keys and on the machines that I'm running the RCC there is no License Key that I have found.

Thanks
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

1. Anyway someone could expedite the delivery of the keys?
Officially we send registration codes within 2 business days after payment confirmation. Normally (always) we send them the same day.
If you did not receive registration codes, please check your spam filter settings and add sales at ks-soft.net and support at ks-soft.net into "white list"
How do these keys get installed. I don't see where in Hostmonitor I can add multiple keys and on the machines that I'm running the RCC there is no License Key that I have found.
There are no such thing as multiply keys for HostMonitor. We send you new codes, you replace old code with new one using menu Help->License->Register now

Regards
Alex
rsbomar

Post by rsbomar »

The email did get here and was stopped by my 2nd layer of spam filtering. First time I've had one of your messages stopped. And I do see that it is for Enterprise with 3 RCC.

Thanks for the help.
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

No problem. If you have any sales related questions, please send request to sales at ks-soft.net

Regards
Alex