KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

When loading 3.26 I see powerp32.dll error

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJMoore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently running 3.19 just fine. Attempt load newest version 3.26 and
get powerp32.dll error. Any ideas ?
Thanks Don
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly error? "Cannot load powerp32.dll"? Do you have this DLL in HostMonitor's directory? What size of this DLL? 110592 bytes?

Regards
Alex
DJMoore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Error occurs when I run an update from
19 to 26. All the message says is error
beside the powerp32.dll.

See log.
Powerp32.dll 110,592 in hostmonitor3
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Installation program displays error when you try to upgrade program. It looks like you did not quit all instances of HostMonitor. May be you have started HostMonitor as a service. Stop it. Or probably some other process locked that file. So, make sure you quit all instances of HostMonitor. If it will not help, just restart your system.

Regards
Alex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem and I solved it by stopping the program but now the Help/Licencing says that I am an unregistered user. I have paid for the program, version 1.76. I thought all upgrades were free of charge until version 4?

tom.black@mac.com
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly.
At April 08, 2002 we have uploaded on site HostMonitor 3.00 Beta. And at April 08, 2002 we promised: everybody who bought license for HostMonitor 3.xx will have free updates until version 4.0 (exclude 4.0).
Before April 08, 2002 we had another agreement on site: you will have free upgrades until version 2.0 (exclude 2.0).
If some day we upload version 4.0, we will change agreement again. Like "if you buy HostMonitor 4.xx, you will be able to use all future updates until version 5.0 for free".
For some clients those bought HostMonitor several weeks before we uploaded new HM 3.00 we provide free license for HM 3.xx. But its not a topic for public conversation. You should send letter with your registration name (or better with order number) to our e-mail address line1@ks-soft.net

Regards
Alex
DJMoore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I closed all hostmonitor functions and it
didn't allow 3.26 update. However, just today I rebooted the server and tried the update once again---and it worked. Apparently something was hosed up. I'm running 3.26 now...Thanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: