Graph Items

Exchange HTML report templates between users.
rdafoe

Graph Items

Post by rdafoe »

Is there any way to control what is displayed on the X, Y graphs?

For instance, I want the vertical to display a certain value. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.
Yoorix

Re: Graph Items

Post by Yoorix »

rdafoe wrote:Is there any way to control what is displayed on the X, Y graphs?
For instance, I want the vertical to display a certain value. Is there a way to do this?
I do not think you are able to do it directly, but you can adjust some values of axes using "Set bounds" popup menu item. You can read more about Full screen chart here: http://www.ks-soft.net/hostmon.eng/la/i ... #FullChart

Regards,
Yoorix
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Is there any way to control what is displayed on the X, Y graphs?
X axis always represents time
Y represents Repy value of the test
Certain value? Log Analyzer processes test results and shows value returned by the test.

Regards
Alex
rdafoe

Post by rdafoe »

KS-Soft wrote:

Certain value? Log Analyzer processes test results and shows value returned by the test.

Regards
Alex
What I would like is the time on the horizontal, and the number of failures on the verticle. I have an URL Request test, that I do not need the response time. But I would like a report and graph on the number of failures.

I also have a test that monitors the event log looking for an Application Pool reset. I would like the vertical to graph the number times it finds the event.

Are these possible at the present time?

Thanks in advance.
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Sorry, its not possible yet

Regards
Alex