Scheduling in Hostmon v.3.19

General chat about HostMonitor (all messages posted before March 07, 2003 available here).
Lester_Mexcellent

Post by Lester_Mexcellent »

Hi,

I'm using HostMonitor v.3.19 and I'm trying to run a test once every 24 hours starting at 4:00am. What is the best way to do this, as the variations I have tried don't seem to work reliably.

-Les
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Did your colleague send e-mail to us? I see very similar question about version 3.19. Mail is better because I see screen shots with your configuration.
Theoretically your settings are correct but version 3.19 are not available on site anymore. I tried to aplly your settings on version 3.32, works correctly. In HM version 3.26 was implemented more flexible schedules, you can define schedules with time intervals as small as one minute (e.g. from 04:00AM till 04:15AM). I think better upgrade to version 3.26 or 3.32.
Also when you make tests with schedules and change system time, please, change time ahead. Its important because HM remember when test was performed last time and will not start test when you change time backward.

Regards
Alex