KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Resets Counters do not work!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musacchm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm needing a full automated report, for example, the program have to make a daily report and at the same time reset the counters.
For making the test, I have put Reset the counter daily 2 minutes first of the current time, for example at 14:20 I put the Daily reset at 14:22 with the generate report option without success.
The program did not reset the counter and does not generated report!
The Hostmonitor is running on a Windows 2000 Server.

May be anyone can help me about it!

Best Regards!
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you make several tests with "Reset statistics" option in the same day? HostMonitor remember time when statistics was resetted last time and does not perform the same action twice a day.
E.g. you set "Reset statistics daily" option to 10:30. HostMonitor resets statistics at 10:30. After this you set option to 11:30. HostMonitor will not reset statistics again in the same day, only next day statistics will be resetted again.

Regards
Alex
musacchm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I made the test, I saw that all went fine, so I think you are right, but sometimes I have to modify and test rules, I think it will be nice to put and option to permit this type of testing!
musacchm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I made the test, I saw that all went fine, so I think you are right, but sometimes I have to modify and test rules, I think it will be nice to put and option to permit this type of testing!
musacchm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem I got now, I do not know if I'm doing something wrong, is that I set the Daily reset with report generation, after the reset, the program do not generates reports, I uses "Use common settings", after the program resets the counters, the reports was not generated!
Regards!
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this folder has own list of reports or inherits report list from parent folder? It must use own list of the reports.

Regards
Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: