KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

v9.82 Beta support status?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: v9.82 Beta support status? Reply with quote

Hi,
Iīm just wondering about the added "Beta" to the version number in the latest releases.
Is v9.82 fully supported by KS-Soft and recommended to upgrade to in a production environment? Or should I wait until the Beta addition is removed?

Thanks,
//Andreas..
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course its fully supported, we don't support version 5 or 7 but we support new versions.

If you don't plan to use new Web Interface (old interface available as well) or new VMWare/HyperV related tests, you should not have any problems.
Actually version 9.84 would be release (non beta) but we still waiting for answer from VMWare team - we don't know why their MOB service is not stable. But I am aftraid we never get answer from developers

Regards
Alex
mrw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to here itīs supported!

But we would VERY much like to use the new Web Interface, so what kind of problems could I expect? Are there any features thatīs missing from the old webinterface?

//Andreas..
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But we would VERY much like to use the new Web Interface, so what kind of problems could I expect?

We don't know, its new software, we are waiting for your report.
Of course we tested it but 20000 customers always find some bug we missed.

Quote:
Are there any features thatīs missing from the old webinterface?

Horizontal scroll bar in Management tab was not implemented but finally we found solution so it will be added in next version.
Also old interface allows you to use invisible fields for sorting, new interface does not allow this.

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: